Six Steps to Selling a Home
Just Six Easy Steps and You’re Moving Out!
Here's a quick look at the steps you'll take when selling a home:
1. Contact Liz and Mike Cleckler to list your home. We will be able to expertly assess its current value so your return will be optimized.
2. Fix and clean up those items or areas that need improvement to maximize your home's exterior curb appeal and interior charm. We will go through the house and help you make a list of what needs to be done.
3. Get your home warranty up front. By providing an initial warranty with RealtySouth's Warranty program, the buyer can feel confident and worry-free about buying your home-and you selling it.
4. We will work together to consider - and then negotiate with potential buyers - purchase offers on your home. Once an offer is accepted, we will both work with the buyer's agent to schedule a closing date and time.
5. Notify your phone company, utilities (don't forget water and sewer), moving company, post office, newspaper and magazines, friends and family.
6. Pack and move!